We want you to feel comfortable using our web sites. To give you the best experience using our website, we need some information from you. Don’t worry! All of your information are handled securely and we do not sell customer’s information to third-parties.
Here are the list of information we may collect from you:
- WEB SERVER COOKIES stored on your hard drive.
- An IP ADDRESS, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The DOMAIN SERVER through which you access our service.
- The TYPE OF COMPUTER you're using.
- The TYPE OF WEB BROWSER you're using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Your name including First and Last name.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education and durables owned).
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on).
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers).
- Opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- Help you provide personalized features.
- Tailor our sites to your interest.
- To get in touch with you when necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- Notify you if you win any contest.
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties Unless:
- We have your permission.
- To provide products or services you've requested.
Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Mohanogor.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Mohanogor account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
You can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting by filling in the feedback form online.